Important dates are as follows:
- Call for enlistment in the reviewers panel: Open now
- Call for enlistment in the volunteer’s panel [Coco and Emo]: Open now
- Call for papers : 10th Nov 2008
- Finalization of papers: 8th Jan 2009
- Finalization of conference agenda and venue: 9th Jan 2009
- Registration Opening: 15th January 2009
- Conference Dates: 6th/7th Feb 2009
About Agile NCR Conference
The first Agile NCR Conference [Agile NCR 2008] was held at Gurgaon on 8th March 2008. This conference was attended by more than 140 people. Since start it has become the biggest Agile Event in North India.
Here are some important links related to previous Agile NCR Conference held in 2008:
Ansal Institute of Technology
Sector 55, Gurgaon
We need more reviewers. Please let us know if you are interested.
- Anshul Juneja
- Guido Schoonheim
- Gauravdeep Kaberwal
- Abhishek Agrawal
Call for Papers
Agile NCR 2009 is a community driven event in which all the content is provided by the industry and academia. We are calling for Papers for Agile NCR 2009.
The paper selection is a three step process:
Step 1: Submission of Abstract
You should send an abstract of your paper with a title to agilencr AT GMail DOT com. The abstract should not be more than 250 words.
The abstracts will be reviewed by a group of reviewers. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to submit the presentation.
Step 2: Submission of Presentation
A submitted presentation will be reviewed by two reviewers. In case of disputes on originality or facts stated in the presentation, a third reviewer will be added to decide whether the paper can be presented in conference.
Step 3: Presentation
You, as a speaker, will present the presentation.
Please Read This Before Paper Submission
- You or your company should be the rightful owner of the contents.
- All the presentations will be put in the public domain so avoid disclosing proprietry stuff or customer references, in case you expect questioning from your managers and customers.
- Avoid copy and paste. Use your own words.
- Presentation slot is 45 minutes + 5 minutes for questions. Please make sure that your presentation idea fits the time slot.
- Submission can be done by a single person or by a group of up to three persons.
- You can submit as many abstracts as possible. There is no limit.
- For the final presenters, we will provide a partial travel cost compensation for traveling to New Delhi.
- We will provide free accommodation to the presenters provided our hosts have space available.
We invite submissions from Industry, Academia and Freelancers. Please note that anybody can submit a paper irrespective of work experience or organization hierarchy level. The papers will be reviewed for contents and not for the profile of speakers. We suggest the following topics:
- Agile Tools and Technology
- Agile Tutorials
- Agile Experience Reports
- Agile Best Practices
We will elaborate these topics once we have some time to do so.